Office Manager / PA
Our client an Investment Company is looking for an Office Manager / PA to start ASAP.
The Main duties are:
- Answer and screening incoming calls
- Welcoming guests arriving at the office
- Managing team events and entertainment
- Maintaining the database
- Order of office supplies
- Managing the telephone system
- First-line IT support (working with offsite IT support)
- Assist with travel bookings, being the central point contact for travel agent
- Ensure maintenance / building management takes place when needed
- PA to two senior Heads and duties will include (diary/meetings, travel, reservations, expenses etc.)
- Undertake ad hoc projects as required (e.g. office moves, fit outs, sourcing/reviewing suppliers)
- Undertake any other duties that may be reasonably required
The successful candidate must have previous experience working as an Office Manager/PA with high levels of customer service experience and/or experience in managing projects would be beneficial. You need to have strong verbal and written communication skills, able to handle multiple tasks, be a problem solver and usually occupies time when not otherwise busy. You need to be honest, quick to admit mistakes and able to remain calm in working to correct them, have a positive approach to undertaking tasks and have good knowledge of all Microsoft packages.
Due to the large number of applications that we receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
This is a fantastic opportunity, apply now!
Apply for Office Manager / PA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly