4x Interns needed for an immediate start!
An amazing opportunity has arisen in a Talent Management Consultancy based in Victoria. Our client is looking for 4x Interns to work on a 6 month contract.
The successful candidates will be bright and enthusiastic student/graduates with an interest in developing their skills in employee research and/or project management.
The role involves supporting consultants and project managers on a variety of jobs for Blue Chip clients. The successful applicant could expect to gain exposure to, and insight into, a number of key areas.
- Maintaining the client folder
- Organizing meetings for the project team, including cross referencing calendars, preparing agendas, taking minutes and circulation of the minutes, and ensuring follow up on all outstanding actions
- Set up and management of the project email inbox to include escalations as appropriate
- Checking survey routing for on-line surveys
- Co-ordination of user acceptance testing including sending out requirements, collating responses and the coordination of resolutions through liaison with the technical and project management teams
- Assist the lead project manager throughout the translation process including downloading of templates and set up of new templates
- Chasing invoices with vendors
- Preparing response rate reports during the administration phase of the project and reporting results to the lead project manager
- Setting up user access for report hosting websites
- Checking report templates
- Checking final client report deliverables
- Preparation and checking of results presentations
- Degree educated or equivalent experience
- Enthusiasm for the role and their own development
- Self-discipline and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize, show initiative and manage their own calendar
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word (Advanced level would be desirable)
- Organized approach
- Experience of project management in an employee survey or market research environment (desirable)
- Comfortable working with large sets of data
- Interest in Occupational Psychology
- Able to work with limited supervision/guidance
Candidates must be available to interview Friday 7th October and to start on 17th October.
Apply for 4x Interns needed for an immediate start!
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly