In-House Legal Assistant
6 days left
- Full Time
We have a great opportunity working for a prestigious global company who specialise in design and jewellery. They are huge internationally and are looking for a team assistant who will be supporting the in-house legal department in an exciting and diverse role. The purpose of the role is to support the head of the company to provide key administrative support to the legal team and dealing with finance related requirements.
- Arranging travel, accommodation and schedules for the staff you will be supporting.
- Assisting with document production
- Keeping files up to date by filing both electronically and manually
- Processing invoices and managing expenses where necessary
- Booking seminars, meetings and training sessions
- General administration
- Providing a high level of support to the legal department
- Assisting with streamlining
The ideal candidate will demonstrate skills in:
- Working with Microsoft programs such as: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Able to confidently use Outlook to enhance their diary management
- Fast and accurate audio and copy word processing (60 WPM at least) with fantastic grammar, spelling and punctuation.
- Ability and routine to draft routine, accurate and timely communications.
- Demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills, communicating with your team, partners and clients.
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and enthusiastic with a hands on, up-beat approach who thrives in working in a team but can also work on their own. Due to the ever changing environment, the need for someone adaptable is a must.
To apply, please click on the button and send your Cover Note/CV with your contact details to Michelle Robinson.
**For our application policy please view Career Legal's company information page on our website. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is celebrating its 24th successive year in legal recruiting for the legal community across London and throughout the UK. Specific legal divisions cover full spectrum of legal recruitment on a permanent, contract and temporary basis. Specialist Legal Recruitment consultants with many years proven experience cover Legal Professional Services, Legal Business Support and Legal Office Support areas. Career Legal is known for being the legal recruiter of choice for: Lawyers, Legal Risk & Compliance, Legal Patent & Trademark, Legal Accounting, Legal Human Resources, Legal Marketing & Business Development, Legal Facilities Management, Paralegal, Legal DP & Creative Services, Legal Facilities & Office Support, Front of House and Legal Secretarial Personnel including Legal PA’s.
Apply for In-House Legal Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly