Mail Room Administrator
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client based in Covent Garden for a Mailroom Administrator, this role is working Mon-Friday 10.00 - 16.30.
This position would be ideal for someone with previous mailroom or mail handling experience but is it not essential. Working from modern offices in a desirable Covent Garden location, you will join a highly motivated mail team.
- Accurately sorting, and recording incoming mail using our in-house mail software
- Franking and dispatching of outgoing mail
- Communicating with customers by email and telephone
- Demonstrating pride & professionalism in your work
- Contributing & maintaining a positive team spirit
- Undertaking any reasonable ad hoc duties as requested by line manager
- To fully adhere to all operating procedures
- To trace unidentified mail
Due to the nature of the tasks, there is a level of manual handling and heavy lifting required. You must have a willingness to help and a positive attitude.
- Have a flexible approach to work.
- Good administration and PC skills are essential.
- Good written and spoken English
- Time management skills.
- Ability to carry large boxes of mail or heavy packages.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Attention to detail.
Basic hours of work will be 10.00am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday. Overtime may be required. 20 days paid annual leave plus public holidays.
Apply for Mail Room Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly