Mail Room Administrator
We are currently recruiting on behalf of our client based in Covent Garden for a Mailroom Administrator, this role is working Mon-Friday 10.00 - 16.30.
This position would be ideal for someone with previous mailroom or mail handling experience but is it not essential. Working from modern offices in a desirable Covent Garden location, you will join a highly motivated mail team.
- Accurately sorting, and recording incoming mail using our in-house mail software
- Franking and dispatching of outgoing mail
- Communicating with customers by email and telephone
- Demonstrating pride & professionalism in your work
- Contributing & maintaining a positive team spirit
- Undertaking any reasonable ad hoc duties as requested by line manager
- To fully adhere to all operating procedures
- To trace unidentified mail
Due to the nature of the tasks, there is a level of manual handling and heavy lifting required. You must have a willingness to help and a positive attitude.
- Have a flexible approach to work.
- Good administration and PC skills are essential.
- Good written and spoken English
- Time management skills.
- Ability to carry large boxes of mail or heavy packages.
- Knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Attention to detail.
Basic hours of work will be 10.00am to 4.30pm Monday to Friday. Overtime may be required. 20 days paid annual leave plus public holidays.