Receptionist - West End - £24 - 28K
Our client, a well-established, prestigious international law firm with fantastic offices in the West End, are looking for an enthusiastic receptionist to join their team.
This role requires you to work 37.5 hours per week, on a shift rota basis between the hours of 8.00am and 7.00pm, (typically shifts will be 8.00am - 4.30pm and 10.30am - 7.00pm).
- Greet clients and visitors on arrival at Reception;
- Ensure the reception area is at all times kept clean and tidy
- Booking of meeting rooms, managing meeting room diary & ensure meeting rooms are prepared for each meeting and any special requirements have been met
- Deal with client requests during the course of meetings as appropriate, e.g. organising photocopying, printing and faxing and assisting clients with reservations such as lunch and travel.
- Notify the Facilities Manager, Facilities Assistant and Reception Manager of any cleaning or maintenance required, reporting any electrical/mechanical faults;
- Log all packages, parcels and hand-deliveries to Reception and notify the appropriate member of staff of their arrival.
- Order and keep a record of taxis for clients and staff ready to reconcile with invoices;
- Perform any other necessary duties as directed by the Reception & Client Services Manager or Senior HR Manager.
- You should be competent in taking phone calls, messages, and assisting with general office administration.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Computer literate.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Friendly to staff and clients and look after them with genuine hospitality.
- Immaculate presentation
- Honest and reliable.
- The right person will be bright and extremely hard working.
- Warm, friendly attitude
Apply now for immediate screening!
Apply for Receptionist - West End - £24 - 28K
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly