PA - Head of Reward
An international financial services company based in lovely offices in the city are looking for a highly organised PA with high attention to detail skills to join the HR team to support the Head of Reward in a newly created role.
This is a busy, varied position and by supporting the Head of Reward will require a high level of discretion and confidentiality. The position will involve providing PA support with managing her diary, responding prioritising and managing her emails, arranging meetings and co-ordinating travel arrangements. A large part of the role will include preparing and producing confidential documents board papers and reports, hence a highly organised method of working is required.
Candidate will need to demonstrate the following:
- Previous PA experience supporting at a senior level, ideally within a HR department
- Experience working within a fast paced financial services environment or equivalent
- High attention to detail and discretion, with the ability to deal with confidential information
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Hard working, can-do attitude, with the ability to support the team when needed
This is an excellent opportunity to work in a newly created PA position at a highly senior level, working for a company that offers excellent benefits and training opportunities.
Please do apply ASAP to be considered.
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Tay Associates. If you are already registered with Tay Associates, please express your interest in this role to your consultant.
Apply for PA - Head of Reward
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly