A very exciting opportunity has arisen as an Administrator at one of the world's leading financial institutions based in the Docklands (London). This is an ideal opportunity for an Administrator to become fully involved in the work of the team and various exciting projects. You will be responsible for ensuring processes work effectively and key milestones are met. The successful Administrator will be responsible for providing support to the divisional administration team when required.
- Assisting with the preparation of routine correspondence and other documents
- Assisting case handlers with administrative arrangements and processes
- Providing support to the divisional administration team when required
- Arranging regular meetings
- Taking minutes during meetings
Your essential skills, experience and qualifications:
- Extensive administrative experience
- Proven IT skills
- Excellent time management
- Diary management and meetings management experience
- Good organisational skills, proactive and flexible attitude to work essential
- Ability to prioritise own work and to work on own initiative
- Good communications skills, including pleasant and efficient telephone manner
- Attention to detail and eye for accuracy
- Ability to cope well under pressure
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with senior stakeholders
- Drive - motivated by challenges, responding positively to them
- Teamwork and collaboration − the ability to work actively with others to identify and implement improvements and achieve outcomes in both formal and informal teams
- Ability to work individually and in a team to support organisational goals
- Respect for the diversity of cultural, social and academic backgrounds found in the organisation
About the company:
This international financial institution founded based in the Docklands- London. This company is a financial regulatory body in the United Kingdom, but operates independently of the UK government.
This is a great Administrator opportunity to hit the ground running in a diverse team for a leading financial institution based in the Docklands - London.