Translation Project Manager
Translation Project Manager– vibrant and friendly workplace – minimum 1 year translation project management / translation account management experience and solid CAT tools required - busy role managing all stages of projects, ensuring quality and effective delivery and maintaining client relationships
Language Recruitment Services (LRS) is recruiting an experienced Translation Project Manager to join a successful international team, be enthusiastic about taking on responsibility, adept at working under pressure, a good team worker with positive and friendly manner, good communication skills, excellent fluency in written and spoken English and ideally knowledge of other languages.
Translation Project Manager – Duties:
The Translation Project Manager / Account Manager will manage all stages of translation projects, monitoring workflow, ensuring the highest level of performance in terms of efficiency, quality and customer satisfaction. They will ideally be used to managing project profit margins, and will work on preparing files, projects and packages for translation as well as creating and maintaining memories using CAT tools (preferably SDL Trados)
- follow up on quotes to maximise potential business and track reasons for refused quotes
- obtain accurate word counts and prepare estimates and quotes for clients
- book freelance translators, negotiating the best rates
- communicate clear and specific instructions to translators, keep them accountable for quality and punctual delivery
- deliver translations in accordance with agreed deadlines and in the appropriate format
- prepare files, projects and packages for translation and create and manage memories using CAT tools (preferably SDL Trados Studio 2014)
- prioritise tasks whilst handling multiple projects simultaneously
- follow up on projects to ensure customer service levels
- attend client visits with colleagues
Please submit CVs in Word format
Location: North / North West London / Herts / Beds
Thank you for applying to Language Recruitment Services, the Specialists in Language Recruitment.
Should your skills and qualifications be suitable for the position applied for (or similar positions), we will contact you as soon as possible. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has not been successful on this occasion
Language Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
LRS is an equal opportunities employer