Senior Legal PA
7 days left
- Full Time
We have a fantastic opportunity working for a huge, global ‘magic circle’ law firm as a Senior Legal PA. The firm are a leading international law firm with a truly global presence who are renowned for their world class legal support, advice and service dealing with hundreds of huge and complex cases which often make worldwide headlines. This role has an interesting twist on the general PA duties as it will be working closely with the Group Manager and so it will entail some highly sensitive and confidential elements with regards to colleagues and firm processes.
They have a number of high profile clients based all over the world as well as many high profile partners so experience with working with clients and partners is key as well as exceptional interpersonal skills. The law firm are looking for somebody of great experience, who has a very up-beat personality, is very enthusiastic and will hit the ground running in their new role. They need to be a great team player who can also help support and develop some of the more junior PA’s that the firm will have. The candidate will be hardworking and work to the highest professional level to contribute to the firm’s success and their reputation of always providing a world-class service.
Duties will include:
- Demonstrating ability to delegate and balance workload of a team effectively
- Providing high level support to Fee Earners
- Ensuring PA team provides an exemplary standard of service to clients, whether internal or external
- Promoting an open and trusting environment, leading by example and inspiring others
- Proactively monitor busyness of PAs in the team to ensure work is distributed fairly
- Communicate to the team arrangements for covering absences and working hours of Pas
- Communicating with fee earners regarding busyness, anticipating levels of work
- Entering absences of designated team on system and ensuring staff records are maintained accurately
- Carrying out CV screening for new joiners
- Carrying out pre-interview testing
- Attending first interviews for PAs, where necessary
- Assisting and providing support to PAs with training and development initiatives
- Providing regular coaching/training for new joiners and under-performers alongside GM and/or HR
- make suggestions and improvements to the utilisation of the LA team or changes to processes in the support provided to fee earners
- Assisting with production of first draft review forms for PA team appraisals
- Providing assistance with the associate performance review process, to include: ensuring review meetings are diarised and if the meeting does not take place, reorganising, prepare feedback packs for partner moderation meetings and ensure that all information is kept confidential
- Coordinating office/equipment moves
- Administering vacation placement/work experience scheme
To apply, please click on the button and send your Cover Note/CV with your contact details to Vicki Scott.
**For our application policy please view Career Legal's company information page on our website. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is celebrating its 24th successive year in legal recruiting for the legal community across London and throughout the UK. Specific legal divisions cover full spectrum of legal recruitment on a permanent, contract and temporary basis. Specialist Legal Recruitment consultants with many years proven experience cover Legal Professional Services, Legal Business Support and Legal Office Support areas. Career Legal is known for being the legal recruiter of choice for: Lawyers, Legal Risk & Compliance, Legal Patent & Trademark, Legal Accounting, Legal Human Resources, Legal Marketing & Business Development, Legal Facilities Management, Paralegal, Legal DP & Creative Services, Legal Facilities & Office Support, Front of House and Legal Secretarial Personnel including Legal PA’s.
Apply for Senior Legal PA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly