Front Office Administrator
Our executive search client based in the City of London is looking for a Front Office Administrator. This role will be to manage the front of house and maintain a consistent, immaculate service to all visitors. The role is based in the London office, however being a global firm, there will be interaction with our other offices overseas. The front office administrator's role is to ensure the smooth running of the reception area and to assist the group support team with other ad-hoc office administrative tasks.
The successful candidate will ideally be a graduate and first or second jobber with administrative experience, preferably gained from within a financial or recruitment background.
Salary and Benefits
- This is a permanent, full time position.
- Salary dependent on skill/ experience.
- Discretionary annual bonus based on company and individual performance.
- 25 days' holiday rising to 28 following four years' completed service.
- Private Health Insurance & Death in Service.
- 5% Pension contribution.
- Office hours are 8.00am to 5.30pm.
- Operate the switchboard and direct all incoming calls.
- Meet and greet clients and candidates and prepare refreshments.
- Manage the office diary and all meeting room bookings.
- Set up meeting rooms for internal meetings including VC equipment.
- Organising catering for front of house functions.
- Ensuring in-house sundries and stationery are regularly replenished and stored.
- Responsible for making sure all post is franked and taken to the post box.
- Organisation of couriers.
- Responsible for security control/access passes for all employees/overseas visitors.
- Part of the wider support team performing ad hoc tasks and formatting of documentation.
- Ensuring that all data is saved efficiently and accessibly in line with company standards.
- Ensures all relevant data is efficiently and correctly recorded.
- Bright, articulate (both oral and written) and well presented.
- Well organised with a calm, unflappable temperament.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- First rate organisational skills.
- Proactive, willing and adaptable.
- A good team player.
- Uses Initiative at all times.
- Excellent IT skills, including knowledge of Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Use of single line switchboard is advantageous.