Legal Secretary in Private Client
7 days left
- Full Time
We have a really amazing opportunity to work with a nationwide and extremely reputable law firm based in the heart of London. They have a reputation for providing an amazing service to clients as well as being a really well established law firm who are great to work for. They have a long tradition of advising private families, individuals and charitable institutions and are considered a market leader in their chosen areas of expertise so they need the right candidate who will contribute and assist with the retention of that title.
They are looking for an extremely organised and proactive secretary to provide a high level of professional support to their allocated Fee Earners as well as other members of the Department. The candidate will be experienced in their specialist area but will be expected to be flexible to cover the broader remit of the department. The ideal candidate will be highly motivated, be extremely adaptable and have exceptional multitasking skills.
- Effective and proactive diary management, awareness of Fee Earners' workloads to plan ahead, with minimal supervision.
- Processes relevant applications, forms or searches, with minimal supervision.
- Proactively builds an understanding and knowledge of clients and organisations to help Fee Earners develop future relevant opportunities for both their team and other areas of the firm.
- Demonstrates a good knowledge about the type of work that the Department carries out, in order to be able to assist with new client enquiries
- Proactively uses initiative to compose and send on behalf of Fee Earners, correspondence requiring focused concentration and attention to detail.
- Acts as a role model and mentor to others in document production. Assisting and advising Fee Earners on house style. Works with IT to help to develop, improve and test document production templates and department precedents.
- Pro-actively manages billing processes in accordance with Department's billing cycle
- Keeps accurate records of all files sent to off-site storage via Records
Skills, Experience & Education:
- Has excellent timekeeping and prioritises work effectively.
- Is flexible, reliable, co-operative and has a professional approach to work.
- Works as a positive, friendly and helpful team player.
- Functions effectively under pressure and acts with confidence and composure.
- Qualified to GCSE standard, grade C (or equivalent) at Mathematics and English essential.
To apply, please click on the button and send your Cover Note/CV with your contact details to Kelly Whelan.
**For our application policy please view Career Legal's company information page on our website. Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is celebrating its 24th successive year in legal recruiting for the legal community across London and throughout the UK. Specific legal divisions cover full spectrum of legal recruitment on a permanent, contract and temporary basis. Specialist Legal Recruitment consultants with many years proven experience cover Legal Professional Services, Legal Business Support and Legal Office Support areas. Career Legal is known for being the legal recruiter of choice for: Lawyers, Legal Risk & Compliance, Legal Patent & Trademark, Legal Accounting, Legal Human Resources, Legal Marketing & Business Development, Legal Facilities Management, Paralegal, Legal DP & Creative Services, Legal Facilities & Office Support, Front of House and Legal Secretarial Personnel including Legal PA’s.
Apply for Legal Secretary in Private Client
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly