A rapidly growing, worldwide Investment Research firm based in the City of London are seeking a Graduate to join their team as an Operations Analyst. This is an immediate start role with potential for interviews this week. Great benefits, amazing city office and full personal development available for the right candidate.
- Internal marketing of conference calls so that the main distribution channels are able to sell their products
- Assisting with marketing initiatives to increase awareness of products
- Collect, document and report on feedback and usage patterns, and communicate relevant information to improve systems and processes
- Proactively identify areas where data analysis can enhance the business and take charge of leading projects to completion
- Develop reports and dashboards to empower Forum with useful data
- Bachelor's degree;
- Outstanding organisational skills and the ability to work to deadlines;
- Ability to define problems, collect data, analyse data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions;
- A strong attention to detail with a passion for quality;
- The ability to deal with multiple priorities efficiently and effectively;
- Success in building relationships through interpersonal skills; and
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite (esp. Excel)
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.