Client Services Executive – West End - £20,000 - £22,000 + bonuses
Client Services Executive – West End - £20,000 - £22,000 + bonuses (depending on experience)
Established Financial training and conference provider in central London are currently recruiting a confident, client focussed Client Services Executive to join an entrepreneurial, growing team of 11 staff supporting the Director of Sales and Marketing. You will work within a busy, driven office providing database management and administration support. Full on-going support and training will be provided and you will be rewarded for your hard work and enthusiasm. The role will involve extensive Excel data entry, database cleaning, maintenance and sending e-shots, essentially it will be a great first administration role in a professional corporate environment and would be ideal for someone with strong database management and administration experience with strong Excel.
- Assisting with the marketing of training courses and conferences
- Extensive database management
- Managing client databases
- Maintaining accurate and up-to-date records on our databases
- Initiating e-shots to contacts on databases
- Verifying all bounces from e-shots and updating contact details on our databases
- Processing bookings for courses and conferences from e-shots
- Researching websites, articles and publications and adding appropriate contacts to the databases
Required skills and personal attributes:
- Ideally 6-12 months corporate office based experience
- Strong database management/cleansing experience
- Client focussed and able to develop strong relationships over the phone and in person
- Excellent use of all Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Excellent listening skills and extremely well organised
- The ability to manage own workload, prioritise and work/keep to deadlines
- Must have a good eye for detail and a “can do” attitude
- Must be accurate and diligent, a quick learner and enterprising
- Must be hard working and proactive
This is a superb opportunity for a client focussed, analytical, detail orientated individual to join a supportive, professional company with scope to expand your role and use your initiative.
Hours: 8.45am-5.30pm with flexibility as some earlier starts may be required on the day of a course and a conference.
Benefits: 20 days holiday, performance bonuses and on going development and training
Angela Mortimer acts as a recruitment agency for this role. If you are already registered please contact your consultant directly to highlight your interest in this position.