HR Administrator position within a strong British retail brand based in North London. The role offers a salary of £23,000 to £25,000 plus great benefits and company culture!
Due to success and growth my client are looking for a confident administrator to provide support to the HR department. The company culture is a fun and relaxed environment with a strong and collective work ethic so if you are someone who enjoys doing whatever it takes to contribute to a company's success than we would love to hear from you!
· Payroll input each month
· Updating retail timesheets
· Co-ordinating the new starter process
· Maintaining the online payslips
· Updating the pension and benefits platform
· Maintaining the HR filing systems
· Working with confidential information e.g. updating salary bandings
· Being a point of contact for general HR and Payroll enquiries
· Input in company social events
· 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
· Salary sacrifice ride to work scheme and childcare vouchers
· Staff discount
· Prosecco every Friday!
· Previous HR admin experience, ideally from a retail background
· Strong attention to detail and intermediate level on all Microsoft packages
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for HR Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly