HR Administrator position within a strong British retail brand based in North London. The role offers a salary of £23,000 to £25,000 plus great benefits and company culture!
Due to success and growth my client are looking for a confident administrator to provide support to the HR department. The company culture is a fun and relaxed environment with a strong and collective work ethic so if you are someone who enjoys doing whatever it takes to contribute to a company's success than we would love to hear from you!
· Payroll input each month
· Updating retail timesheets
· Co-ordinating the new starter process
· Maintaining the online payslips
· Updating the pension and benefits platform
· Maintaining the HR filing systems
· Working with confidential information e.g. updating salary bandings
· Being a point of contact for general HR and Payroll enquiries
· Input in company social events
· 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
· Salary sacrifice ride to work scheme and childcare vouchers
· Staff discount
· Prosecco every Friday!
· Previous HR admin experience, ideally from a retail background
· Strong attention to detail and intermediate level on all Microsoft packages
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.