Team Assistant - Global consultancy
A truly outstanding opportunity for a recent graduate or equivalent to join a boutique consultancy located in the heart of the City that has become available because of a promotion within the company. So from the start you will be joining a company that nurtures ambition and hard work that will be recognised. You will also be rewarded with bespoke training, development and the opportunity to work with exceptionally bright and hard working individuals in a friendly environment.
The role requires someone who wants to use their initiative and work autonomously within a supportive team.
Duties will include:
- covering reception,
- scanning and filing documents,
- updating the database,
- running errands,
- grabbing lunches for the team and
- ad hoc administration
You will also have exposure to PA duties; supporting two PA's who support consultants. This will lead to assisting with international travel bookings, diary management and expenses. This role is diverse and will give you the opportunity to learn.
Part of the process will be to complete testing so this must be something you feel comfortable and confident to complete. Attitude is key here!
- Graduate or graduate calibre
- MS Office skills - advanced level
- Office and administration experience would be advantageous from any environment
- Someone who wants to progress within the support function
- Confident to liaise at a senior level and work within a small office
- Willing and enthusiastic to take on any task
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Tay Associates. If you are already registered with Tay Associates, please express your interest in this role to your consultant.