Team PA - management consultancy
Are you a logistical guru who is adept at managing complex schedules and diaries?
Do you take pleasure in managing intense travel plans that are liable to change at the last minute?
Do you want to work in a supportive team who will stretch you and support you?
If you can answer an emphatic yes to these questions and want a role that will involve the following then please apply ASAP:
- Complex and ever changing diary management and scheduling whilst working to very tight deadlines.
- Arranging multi stop global travel that is frequent, often very last minute and subject to change. As this will form 90% of your day, it is vital that you understand the significance of meeting/flight changes and react in more than just a transactional fashion; you think pre-emptively and take a helicopter view of multiple diaries to ensure you are consistently solutions focused
- Liaising with senior level clients so has the ability to provide exceptional service, frequently at Senior Executive level
- Submitting billing and expenses
- Creating presentations from inception and templates
- The potential to manage smaller projects; attending client meetings, taking minutes and reporting on the project
This is an exceptional role for someone who feels ready to make a step up and really be challenged in their career moving forward. You have had at least two years in any sector supporting exceptionally busy individuals who have high expectations of the support they receive and you want to exceed their expectations.
Graduate or graduate calibre.
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Tay Associates. If you are already registered with Tay Associates, please express your interest in this role to your consultant.
'Making do won't do, personally or professionally.'