Receptionist / Office Assistant
5 days left
- Full Time
This LOVELY boutique property company based in central London is looking for a bright and polished Receptionist/Office Assistant to join their friendly team ASAP. Based in an open plan office with the rest of the team, you will be responsible for providing a first class Front of House service to clients and guests, as well as a variety of overflow PA support for the Directors.
The culture of the company is down-to-earth and friendly, and would suit someone who thrives in a team orientated environment. As Receptionist your role will entail:
- Managing the Front of House / Reception area
- Meeting and greeting clients and offering refreshments
- Booking meeting rooms and ensuring they are kept in pristine condition
- Assisting with catering for client lunches
- Office admin including post, booking taxis and couriers, email screening, supplier liaison
- Ad hoc support to Directors including document production
- Answering, screening and directing calls
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, you will ideally have at least 6 months experience in a similar role.
This is a wonderful opportunity for a Receptionist/Office Assistant looking to join a company where there is huge room to make the role your own, and progress into another area of the business once you’ve proved yourself.
To start ASAP. Please apply by sending your CV today.
Apply for Receptionist / Office Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly