Receptionist / Administrator
Pioneering and inventive alternative investment sector firm seeks outstanding Receptionist / Administrator.
A fantastic role has arisen within a top investment firm based in central London. This company has a friendly and warm environment, whilst maintaining a corporate feel.
This Receptionist / Administrator would be perfect for someone who has a professional manner and understands the standards needed for a corporate reception. You will be working alongside the Office Manager, to see to the support needs of this busy and successful firm of around 50 people.
You will have:
- Outstanding front of house skills, in high-end, pressurised environments – delivering service with a smile!
- Confidence in managing meeting room bookings and preparing these, even when meetings are back-to-back
- An eye for perfection – nothing will be out of place under your watch
- Excellent communication skills
- A track history of building strong working relationships
- Strong Microsoft skills
As Receptionist / Administrator, you will be in charge of all front of house admin (e.g. meeting room bookings, catering bookings, etc.), but will also take care of admin for the office – this is a chance to grab extra responsibility, learn and grow.
Your role will include:
- Being the first point of call on the phone – impeccable manners
- Meeting, greeting and managing guest experience, ensuring perfection
- Managing meeting rooms bookings, resolving clashes, and preparing rooms
- Liaising with other support staff to talk about the day’s meetings, objectives and priorities and any materials needed
- Taking charge of Health and Safety policies and procedures, including leading in emergency situations/evacuations
- Preparing reporting, e.g. facilities reports, including making suggestions where costs can be cut
This is an outstanding firm, and a role which you can make your own. The company are exceptionally busy and everyone bands together to ‘make it happen’ – come rough or smooth, they are a team.
Apply today – make sure your CV is proofread to perfection!