Executive Assistant - Creative Agency
This hugely creative agency is looking for an outstanding EA to support a busy and dynamic senior Exec.
The role is to suited to someone who enjoys a fast-paced and energetic environment, wanting to take on their next challenge as an Executive Assistant.
- Complex diary management and extensive travel arrangements (including global travel, hotel bookings and creating itineraries)
- Meeting coordination
- Sourcing/booking external venues
- Organising logistics for conferences
- Minute taking
- Compiling expenses
- Preparing PowerPoints/documents
- Supporting other EAs as and when required
You will be hugely proactive with the ability to work using your own initiative and offer a pre-emptive approach to travel arranging and internal/external meetings.
You must have at least 10 years’ solid and consistent experience and ideally be able to offer creative agency, brand or HNW experience.