Tate West End have the pleasure in recruiting for one of the leading aesthetic dermatology companies in Europe.
A fantastic new role for an Office Administrator to provide secretarial and ad-hoc services to the Commercial, London team and providing personal assistance to the Company Directors.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Meeting and greeting visitors
- Answering and screening calls
- Manage incoming and outgoing mail
- Booking couriers
- Supporting the sales team with any marketing requirement's
- Management of physical promotional materials
- Data entry
- Coordinating travel arrangements including flights, and accommodation
- Raising PO numbers
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Strong administration skills and previous experience within a administration role
- Must have the ability to multi-ask and use your own initiative
- Be organised and prioritise your own workload
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer service and professional telephone manner
- Solid working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
For this role there will be a 3 month probation period
The organisation is based in the heart of the West End
Salary - £20,000 plus benefits (Life cover, pension, healthcare)
Annual holiday entitlement 25 days
Tate is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.