Investor Relations Associate opportunity for Graduates
A well-established hedge fund in the west end are hiring for an Investor Relations Assistant who is proactive, adaptable and quick to pick new things up. This exciting role is for anyone who has a genuine interest in the financial sector and wants more exposure, growth and the opportunity to build relationships with current investors.
The ideal candidate will have a 2:1 or above from a Russel Group university and have some experience as an assistant in the financial sector.
Duties will include:
- Tracking and managing meetings
- Producing internal reports
- Updating presentations
- Maintaining CRM systems; ensuring data is continuously updated and that everything is updated and recorded correctly
- Updating and managing the website
- Diary management for the IR team
- Liaising with different teams within the firm to obtain monthly and ad hoc data
- Once individual is familiar with the above, become the number one contact for fund administrator
- Assisting the Head of Investor Relations and other team members with any other ad hoc projects that may arise
This role will be high pressured and demanding so if you enjoy a challenge and have a high attention to detail – this is a great role for you to consider!
If you wish to apply and have a 2:1 from a Russel Group or Red Brick University but no investment sector experience- you must have a good understanding of the sector and a true desire to work in a hedge fund, with an interest in Investor Relations.