Sales Support Administrator
I am currently recruiting a Sales Executive for a promotional merchandise company based in Shoreditch.
This role will suit someone with strong administration skills and previous sales experience. An interest in Marketing and knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator is highly desirable.
a.) Role Objectives:-
- To support the development of designated Key Account customers
- Maintain and deliver a service to tier two clients, and ensure they are being marketed too and where appropriate followed up
- Achieve and surpass the annual territory sales target against designated customer base
- To achieve these turnover results within the agreed gross margin parameters
- To help build successful long term positive business relationships with designated Dukes of London Accounts.
- Support for all Account managers and other management sales staff
b.) Role Responsibilities (KPI’s):-
- To achieve and surpass the agreed annual sales targets
- Establish a clear annual activity calendar and plan against specified, designated customers.
- Ensure quotations are turned around in a timely manner
- Ensure the customers’ requirements are effectively communicated and understood by all appropriate Dukes internal support departments
- To identify, handle and wherever practical exceed in the delivery against the customers’ business expectations
- Be aware, identify and feedback any relevant competitor activity to the Sales Manager / Account Director
c.) Reporting Responsibilities:-
- Report monthly to the Sales Manager, on sales achievement to date versus the monthly sales target, across the customer base and actions taken to avoid a shortfall
- Be prepared to provide a quarterly territory business development report, should this be called upon
d.) Other Key Duties:-
- To operate and in an honest, ethical, open and constructive manner to the benefit of the company
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days.