Float Team Assistant
- Full Time
Float Team Assistant, City. £15p/h
This respectable investment bank is in need of a resilient team assistant to work within the highly professional Executive Office, demonstrating strong administrative support. This is a great opportunity for a confident individual who has strong assistant background and a can do attitude. Your support will stretch across multiple teams to provide cover where needed. Therefore, the ability to work on your own initiative and multi-task efficiently will help you excel in this role. It is ideal for someone who has strong networking capabilities and is confident looking after large teams at a very fast pace. This dynamic environment will allow the successful candidate to gain exposure to very senior people within the firm and get involved in exciting projects. Within an organisation where progression is highly valued, the opportunity to improve your business acumen will increase considerably with this diverse culture.
- Recent, demonstrable experience in a strong assistant role.
- Proven experience as an Administrative Assistant, support at senior level.
- Ability to multi-task and work on own initiative.
- Ability to work efficiently and stay calm, even when under pressure.
- Degree calibre or equivalent.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.