HR Recruitment Coordinator - Global Firm!
Global management consultancy, with outstanding offices and over 8000 consultants worldwide, require an internal Recruitment Coordinator to join their highly prestigious Graduate or Experience Hire Recruitment teams. This is a superb opportunity to kick starts your career within the most prestigious and highly regarded management consultancies that will completely develop and nurture your career. You will be working within a dynamic and fast paced environment, while completely utilizing your excellent organization and communication skills. You will be career driven and ready for a challenging, yet rewarding career!
Your responsibilities with be varied and divers:
- Contributing to the development of the graduate recruiting strategies and efforts
- Coordinating and attending graduate campus events within leading ‘red brick’ universities
- Assisting in planning and executing recruiting events (e.g., large presentations and small group events); staffing and attending events
- Serving as a contact for candidates and assuming responsibility for their progression and transition through the recruiting process,
- Managing high volume of online applications, including processing applications, tracking candidate assessment results and updating candidate database
- Assisting candidate screening efforts and selection discussions
- Coordinating candidate interview events, including scheduling problem solving tests, interviews and managing all logistical details
- Carrying out admin including candidate expenses, candidate queries, the recruitment hotline, email inbox and responding to miscellaneous requests
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 1 years experience within professional services
- Essential - Degree educated, at a ‘red brick’/Russell Group university 2:1 or 1st classification, with an excellent academic history
- Outstanding organisational and administrative skills; detail-orientation and resourcefulness
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer and analytical skills; proficient with database management
- Ability to take the initiative and deal with unexpected situations or last minute changes; comfortable working with minimal direction and ambiguity
Benefits Include: FREE onsite restaurant, Free State of the art gym, BONUS etc.
PLEASE NOTE - Recruiter
We strive to respond to all applications within five working days, if we have not contacted you within this time frame your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other positions that you may see in the future. Thank you