Executive Assistant to the Property & Insurance team, within a very well regarded investment bank
EA to Insurance & Property team, within Equity Research department
£22 per hour
Are you a professional, proactive and highly organised EA? Do you have 5 + years’ experience within an investment bank / professional services? Are you reliable, consistent and highly motivated? If so, this is the role for you.
My client is currently looking for an exceptional EA with a wealth of experience to join their fast paced, Insurance & Property team within their Equity Research department. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who seeks a challenging yet, rewarding role, who loves to learn and enjoys working within a diverse environment.
Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Provide assistance with teams’ Research product when required
- Proactively manage complex diaries
- Act as a point of contact and ambassador for the team
- Manage, coordinate and process all expenses (concur)
- Assist the team in identifying their key clients
- Organise events
- Deal with Ad Hoc tasks
- Manage and coordinate extensive European and International travel
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as an EA within a similar environment – (Financial services / Blue chip)
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be highly motivated
- Have a good commercial awareness
- Cheerful, positive can-do attitude
If this sounds of interest, please apply today!
Apply for Executive Assistant to the Property & Insurance team, within a very well regarded investment bank
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly