6 days left
- Full Time
The successful candidate will be undertaking a very varied and fast paced administration role, working in a team to keep the office running smoothly.
My client is a trading company based in the heart of the City, with impressive offices housing a spectacular view over London. They have offices in New York and Hong Kong, and are rapidly growing, consequently offering fantastic progression opportunities to their employees.
- Book Travel Arrangements and Hotel Accommodation for staff
- Set up conference rooms
- Filing and binding of documentation
- Book and coordinate deliveries and engineers into the building
- Cover Reception from time to time
- Provide ad hoc assistance to staff members
Any applicants must have previously undertaken an office administration role in a corporate company (Financial Services, Legal, Property or Professional Services). They must be happy to undertake a wide variety of duties and must enjoy working in a team.
My client is happy to pay a base salary of up to £30,000, dependent on the previous career history of the candidate.
Apply for Office Administrator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly