London - West End
Annual salary of £15,600, with 14 days holiday per year
West End based law firm is seeking a part-time Receptionist to cover a maternity leave of one year from 21 October. This is a job share and we are seeking a candidate able to work mornings (8.30 am – 1.30 pm) 5 days per week.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Greeting and looking after clients
- Managing a busy switchboard, including taking messages and dealing with general enquiries
- Monitoring the meeting room booking system
- Managing conference calling accounts
- Booking and dealing with couriers and taxis
- Processing post
- Maintenance of the reception area, meeting rooms and client facilities
- Liaising and supporting the administrative team where required
- Preferably two years receptionist experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Confident and articulate
- Ability to operate a computerised telephone system
- Team worker who enjoys working with other people
- Adaptable and empathetic
- Ability to work under pressure and adjust to the demands of a client-driven environment
- Secretarial skills beneficial
Terms of Service
Annual salary of £15,600, with 14 days holiday per year.
Interested candidates should send a covering letter and CV by clicking apply. Closing date for applications is Friday 14th October 2016. Interviews will take place immediately thereafter.
We are only able to respond to successful applicants, due to the high volume of CVs submitted. If you have not received a response by Friday 21st October 2016, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance.