This role will be perfect for an individual who has excellent attention to detail, is customer focused and is looking to secure a career in Administration.
Supporting the Sales Coordinator, Sales Engineers and technical team by administering the sales information system and provide all other Administration services to the department.
Based in the UK and Ireland, this business is a reputable brand within their field and will offer a great environment in which to work.
The successful candidate will have the following duties:
- Inputting of Projects onto PDM Systems
- Ensuring validity and integrity of information in PDM
- Champions of Customer Query Log for the Region
- Compiling Business Object Reports
- Monitoring and maintaining Sales Engineers Pipeline
- Product Literature Library
- Printing Technical enquiries and drawings.
- Producing quotations.
- Develop good working relationships with Sales, Logistics, Technical and Accounts Departments
- Working closely with Office Sales Coordinator, Technical Team Leaders and Sales Engineers.
- Reducing DSO (Days Sales Outstanding) by assisting Sales Engineers with query resolution and customer disputes.
- Sales Engineers input to PDM
Chasing up business leads for Sales Engineers
The successful candidate will need to have the following skills/attributes:
- Analytical skills
- Administrative skills preferably with knowledge of accounting systems
- Previous Sales Administration experience, preferably within the construction industry.
- Excellent IT Skills, particularly Excel and Word
- Practical knowledge of cost control and management
- Working in a customer facing role
The salary for this role is up to 20k dependant on experience