Our boutique finance firm is looking for an EA to provide comprehensive administrative, secretarial and organisational support for 3 members of their Management Team. The EA role is focused on helping Managers be more productive by relieving them of administrative tasks, managing their calendar and generally helping them manage their day more effectively.
Working hours are 8.00am-5.30pm Monday to Friday with a 1 hour lunch break.
Death in service
Interest free season ticket loan
And discretionary bonus
- Diary management
- Co-ordinate travel itineraries
- Prioritise and edit incoming communication for Managers
- Build and maintain collaborative relationships
- Acting as the key liaison point
- Manage confidential and sensitive information
- Update the database
- Create/amend PowerPoint presentation decks, for client presentations and internal meetings
- Work with Onenote to extract meeting notes and or prepare managers for meetings
- Manage expenses for your designated Managers, submitting expense claims accurately and on time
- Organise key meetings and events as required, including internal Management/team offsites, meetings and dinners, as well as collaborating with Marketing on client events as required
- Maintain online and hardcopy filing systems
- Liaise with and support the Marketing team on roadshows and events
- Assist Managers with some personal work
- EAs are required to cover Reception for the Office Manager's 1 hour lunch break on alternate days
The position is a support role and will suit somebody who is an experienced Executive Assistant with strong organisational skills. You will be proactive in your approach and be able to work with different management styles and personalities. You will need to be flexible and good at managing competing priorities and deadlines.
RMS is a boutique PA and Secretarial agency specialising in top calibre support candidates across a number of different sectors.