CRM Assistant - Family Office.
We have an exciting new opportunity to join a boutique family office with an international reach situated in the West End as an Assistant to the Client Relationship Team.
As the client facing division of the business you will be versed in all investment matters and will have exceptional administrative support skills and client relationship ability, effectively developing trust and confidence from their HNW clients. Reporting into the Head of CRM and working in a team of 7 you will have relevant experience from a CRM and/or portfolio management environment.
Skills & Experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Demonstrable CRM or portfolio management & support experience
- Good knowledge of financial markets or products
- Ability to anticipate needs
- Strong communication skills, including spoken and written English
- Solid IT skills with good all-round MS Office Skills
- IMC and with an interest in taking the CFA or equivalent would be advantageous.
For this vacancy VWA acts as a recruitment agency.