3 days left
- Full Time
LMA Recruitment is looking for a PA to work for a successful growing property company based down in the West End. The role will be providing a range of secretarial and administrative support to the co-founder of the business and a senior member of the management team. Looking for an immediate start paying up to £33,000.
This is a really exciting opportunity as this is a brand new position within the company where you will be able to make the role you own and take on additional responsibilities and projects. It will give you the opportunity to work as part of a team in a fun and busy office.
- Full diary management, coordinating meeting and appointments.
- Booking international travel, organising visas, currency, type of travel and accommodation and providing itineraries.
- Document control.
- Managing the filing system.
- Minute taking and preparing agendas.
- Completion of expenses and claims.
- Produce reports, letters and presentations.
- Email management, screening calls.
- Assisting colleagues to meet urgent deadlines.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within the property sector, excellent communication skills, friendly, approachable with a professional attitude. Excellent IT skills, high attention to detail and able to work as part of a team with a 'can do' attitude.
Apply for Personal Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly