Creative Corporate Receptionist
- Full Time
A renowned global organisation with fantastic offices in central London is looking for an upbeat switchboard Receptionist to join their team.
Working one of two shifts either from 8:15am-5:15pm or 10am-7pm on a weekly rotational basis, you will be well presented, able to turn your hand to a variety of duties and always willing to go the extra mile.
Based on front of house with one other Receptionist, your duties will include:
- Manning the busy Head Office switchboard
- Giving all clients and visitors a warm and professional welcome
- Booking meeting rooms
- Helping with the procurement of stationery, kitchen and bathroom supplies
- Maintaining tidiness in the kitchen
- Liaising with suppliers to include the cleaner
- Distributing post and faxes
- Assisting with the weekly fire alarm test
- Organising couriers and keeping a record of all bookings
- Assisting with ad-hoc administrative duties
In return you will be able to offer the following skills and experience:
- Previous experience working on reception
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office to include Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- An analytical approach with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; you will be dealing with everyone from suppliers to VIPS on a regular basis
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an amazing organisation at an exciting time. If you have a passion for working on reception, this could be the perfect role for you!
(Please note that due to the large number of applications we receive, we can only get back to those who have been invited in to register with Bis Recruit on the status of their application).