1 day left
- Full Time
We have an amazing opportunity for a really capable Board level EA who can start on 1 week or less notice in a fast paced finance house in the City.
This is the opportunity of a lifetime to support at senior level and we are looking for the best. You must have a background supporting at board level and be flexible in regards to duties.
You will be working from 8.30 - 5.00pm.
This is an ongoing temporary assignment at senior level and we are looking for a candidate who has a background in Board level support, ideally from a finance background.
- Complete ownership over all complex diaries, understanding the business priorities to determine meeting priorities.
- Awareness of directors' priorities and responsibilities assisting in meeting deadlines.
- Preparation of day packs, containing all meeting documentation for commencing day.
- Management over email inbox, reading and prioritising all emails, responding where possible and notifying of urgent emails.
- Work with directors' families to build a valuable work life balance and necessary down time, including some personal appointment making.
- Liaison with Chairman and all Non-executive Directors.
You will be part of a team with 2 other EA's, collectively supporting the Executive Suite, you will work closely with both other EAs and across multiple executives calendars providing support to each other where necessary.
- You will have the ability to focus and prioritise your workload, and be able to work well under pressure and to deadlines. Excellent communication skills - written and oral at all levels. Intelligent and professional.
- Privileged to extremely high levels of confidential data, working closely with team and external contactors. Discretion consistently demonstrated.
- Advanced skills in Word and Power Point.
- Intermediate Skills in Excel .
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
Apply today for immediate start and screening!
Apply for Executive Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly