Talent Administrator - City - up to 30k
1 day left
- Full Time
Our client, a leading marketplace exclusively focused on small businesses, are looking for an Administrator/Resourcer to join their recruitment team due to rapid growth. Your role will be to source and attract suitable talent to join the fast paced and exciting business alongside some team administrative duties.
The ideal candidate will be highly organized, have proven resourcing experience in a fast paced environment and have excellent communication and IT skills and ideally comprehensive knowledge of candidate tracking systems.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Administrative duties will include: utilising our in-house ATS, including training for hiring managers and implementing features.
- Diary management for the recruitment team as well as at times booking interviews for the hiring manager.
- Actively participating in wider recruitment projects and attending events to find new ways of attracting new talent.
- Internal and external relationship building - networking within the business to fully understand the culture.
- Managing 3rdParty relationships with recruitment agencies.
- Continuously look at ways to improve our processes and the way we do things, making sure they are always reflective of our culture.
- Proactively sourcing candidates using innovative direct attraction methods (i.e. Social media, head hunting, networking, events, assessment days and the promotion of our existing referral scheme).
- Supporting the recruitment cycle; from requirements gathering, advertising, reviewing applications, screening and shortlisting candidates.
- Developing, implementing and executing sourcing strategies.
Please apply today for immediate screening.
Apply for Talent Administrator - City - up to 30k
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly