Team Assistant- Investment Company
5 days left
- Full Time
An international global investment company with a positive culture and enviable benefits package is seeking a Team Assistant to support across the whole team, buddying up with an experience EA who is there as your mentor and support as you develop in the role. The team are exceptionally busy and are looking for a confident, articulate Team Assistant with a positive and 'can do' attitude. Flexibility is key in this role as you are supporting different personalities who all have different requirements; the team respond well to a confident and outgoing character that has recent exposure of liaising with senior stakeholders. As a team they are measured and hugely professional in their approach and rely on their support team to ensure that deadlines are me. This is a brand new role created due to the success in the team; you will cover for the EA when needed.
Duties will include:
- Organising diaries of the team including booking lunches, drafting letters, maintaining filing and updating the database. Experience of liaising with both internal and external stakeholders would be welcomes
- Ensuring that all calls for the team are directed accordingly
- Prepare meeting documentation for managers to ensure they are fully prepared
- Managing expenses, invoicing and purchase orders
- Booking international travel for the team
- Booking client lunches and events liaising with the Board
Ideally currently working within financial services, investment management or professional services you are highly organised and look to get things right first time. Exposure to working with CRM systems and working within infrastructure would be greatly welcomed; however more important is the ability to work within the current team set up.
Due to continued growth this is a wonderful time to join the business and work with a cohesive team who work well together.
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Tay Associates. If you are already registered with Tay Associates, please express your interest in this role to your consultant.
Apply for Team Assistant- Investment Company
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly