Temporary Presentations Manager - West End - up to 400 per day
Our client, a prestigious Asset Management company based in the West End have an urgent requirement for a "Temporary Presentations Manager".
This is a new role supporting the company's dynamic and growing business working as part of the Creative Services team. The successful candidate will manage and implement the firm's presentation requirements.
- Manage the firm's presentation requirements including but not exclusive to presentations for sales, fund management, events, corporate
- Financial Services Marketing experience to the intermediated market place (essential)
- Working knowledge of the regulatory environment and compliance implications (essential)
- Ability to source statistics such as fund performance, holdings information, prices, risk etc from data providers such as FE, Bloomberg and Lipper (essential)
- Proven experience of working in a similar role (essential)
- Proven experience working with PowerPoint to an advance/expert level (essential)
- Proven experience of managing a team of people (essential)
- Working knowledge of the following packages: Indesign, Quark, Illustrator, Photoshop. FLASH, HTML, Premier Editing, Adobe, Sharepoint