Assistant Receptionist - West End - up to 23k
Our client, an independent private equity company are looking for an entry level Receptionist to provide day to day administrative support to the London office and assistance to the font of house receptionist. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a respected and established firm and develop your skills.
Covering the reception for either the morning or late shift, early shift - 08:00 to 16:30 OR late shift 10:30am to 7pm
The shift will be fixed and run the same times every day, however, flexibility may be required if shifts need to be changed on an ad hoc basis.
- Answering main line phone and transferring to relevant person when the receptionist is busy.
- Upkeep of stationary cupboard on the second floor
- All Archiving - packaging, labelling, filing and sending all documents/items to offsite storage
- Order stationary for the company on a weekly basis
- Managing meeting room diary
- Greeting guests
- Ordering and preparing lunches/ breakfasts for in-house meetings
- Stocking up meeting rooms
- Dial-in management/set-up conference calls for meetings
- Making sure the reception area / meeting rooms are kept tidy and maintained
- Ordering taxis for guests
- Franking and posting of all outbound post
- Printing and binding of all external documents/ presentations for the company
- Printing and binding internal documents/ presentations
Please apply today for immediate screening.