Bilingual French/English PA
URGENT - Bilingual French/English PA to Entrepreneur
£30k – £35k dependent on experience
Excellent opportunity for a dynamic and experienced PA to work in a 1:1 role as assistant to an Entrepreneur and his family. This is a hugely varied role and candidates must be confident carrying out a wide spectrum of activities, from making restaurant reservations through to high level translations and even organising international seminars. The Entrepreneur's main home is outside London and he works from the Regents Street office only a few days a week. As such, candidates must be proven to have a disciplined work ethic, able to work independently and efficiently. The Entrepreneur will also require assistance with his private and family affairs; this is expected to make up 40% of the role.
Hours: 9am – 6.00pm Monday to Friday
Location: Regents Street
Salary: £30k – £35k dependent on experience
Languages: French and English bilingual
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Accurate and speedy translation of documents and correspondence, both personal and business;
- Drafting letters and emails;
- Travel arrangements;
- Scheduling and preparing meetings;
- Management of all correspondence;
- Taking dictation over the phone in English, often for translation into French;
- Preparing and writing research reports on a range of subjects;
- Preparation of Tender Documents;
- Supplier and Client Relationship management;
- Liaising and creating good relationships with the Entrepreneur's business contacts;
- Organising seminars and conferences;
- Household administration – arranging payment of invoices, organising and arranging domestic contracts etc.;
- Liaising with the Entrepreneur's wife on personal and family matters,
- Including occasional hiring of domestic staff.
- Have an impeccable standard of spoken and written French, including business French;
- Have an excellent level of English;
- Be autonomous – capable of working alone for long periods;
- Be highly discrete and used to working within the highest realms of confidentiality;
- Be self-motivated with a strong work ethic;
- Be well-spoken, well-educated and well-presented;
- Have advanced computer skills (Mac): Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Wordpress etc.
- Equally comfortable with analytical approach to problem solving as much as to thinking outside the box;
- Knowledge of website management would be a bonus
- £30 – 35K dependent experience
- Statutory holiday of 20 days + Bank Holidays
- Smart phone + Laptop provided
- The salary and general package is open to review as the role and its responsibilities evolve.
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU ARE COMPLETELY FLUENT IN FRENCH
If you have the required skills and experience, click apply now.