Legal PA, Litigation/Dispute Resolution
6 days left
- Full Time
Legal Secretary. A leading City law firm is now looking to hire an experienced legal secretary or legal PA to join their litigation team and support a small number of lawyers (3) Specialising in litigation this role will offer variety and interest as this team work on high profile disputes. As a result the firm is looking to find a talented legal secretary with a stable work record within a City law firm to support this team. Essential skills are a great eye for detail, coupled with fast accurate typing, together with solid experience gained as a legal secretary or legal PA within litigation.
Duties will include:
- Provide general administrative support including: organising inboxes, maintaining calendars and contacts, reviewing and routing internal and external mail and managing client files and folders.
- Assist the team to effectively manage all incoming and outgoing communications and acting as a gatekeeper when required.
- Prepare and type, proofread and edit documents, either from dictation, general instruction or by personally drafting. These documents will include letters, reports, legal documents, attendance notes, memos and emails.
- Prepare billing guides and assist with client bill preparation, identifying disbursements and expenses. Demonstrating a full awareness and understanding of the relationship between, and commercial impact of, incomplete fee earner time sheets, billing guides and final client bills.
- Create files and manage the filing system for the team by ensuring all relevant documents are sorted and accurately filed daily.
In return you can look forward to supporting a busy, close knit team that enjoys very low staff turnover. This particular role would really suit a legal secretary who is yearning for a bit more involvement in their work. The firm is based a short walk from either Moorgate or Liverpool Street and will add to the above starting salary with a great list of perks and end of year cash bonus. Hours 9:30 - 5:30.
Please contact GR Law for more details quoting ref: 83628 or call us to discuss what other legal secretarial, legal PA and legal document production roles we have that could match what you're looking for.
Apply for Legal PA, Litigation/Dispute Resolution
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly