A well-known British brand are looking for an experienced Product Developer or Product Manager to join their Design Team, to be based at their head office in Dorset. Reporting into the Head of Design, this is an exciting and varied role where you will be supporting the Design Team in product development, sourcing and meeting critical path deadlines.
Your role would include:
- Creating pricing structures for new products, ensuring they are in line with the current market place
- Conducting seasonal analysis and work closely with the merchandising team
- Developing sourcing strategies and negotiating pricing terms
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with suppliers
- Managing critical path deadlines
- Ensuring samples are received on time and meet the expected quality standards.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a creative background, such as a degree in graphics/textiles/fashion/art
- Have an interest in apparel and lifestyle branded product
- Have some experience in buying, procurement or account management
- Be used to working to tight deadlines
- By dynamic, assertive and extremely organised
- Have strong Microsoft Excel skills.
This company has a friendly and wonderful culture, and this is a fantastic opportunity to join a small but dynamic market leading team. If you are interested in applying then please get in contact with Alison at Wild Recruitment and send in your CV.