Team Assistant - High Profile Property Company
- Deal with clients in a polite, helpful and confident manner
- Take incoming telephone calls. Make full and accurate notes of all conversations and ensure that they are actioned or passed on to the appropriate colleague without unnecessary delay
- Database administration
- Type reports, letters, minutes, schedules, mail merges, forms etc – transcribing digital dictation
- Arrange and execute fax transmissions and arrange special post/courier services
- Ensure all filing is carried out on a regular basis to maintain an up to date filing system
- Maintain diaries and monitor movements of the team
- Make appointments and arrangements for meetings, lunches and travel
- Be aware of current projects to ensure that the best possible service is provided to clients and other internal departments
- Ability to communicate with others in a professional and helpful manner both face to face and on the telephone
- Assist Accounts team with basic accounting functions e.g. cashiering
- Sorting and distributing of departmental post
- Ordering of departmental stationery
- Assisting Office Manager and Department Head PA when need arises.
Professional experience and personal skills profile
IT Packages/Systems Used
Typing speed 50wpm+
Particular Aptitudes/Skills Required
- 1-2 years’ experience in a secretarial role
- Have the necessary skills and qualifications to provide an effective and efficient support service to the department.
- Flexibility, adaptability and a co-operative attitude. Calm under pressure.
- Good word processing skills and an interest in improving ability. Good standard of English grammar, spelling and takes pride in presentation of work.
- Dedication, loyalty, diligence and efficiency, punctual with a tidy manner.
- Well presented, have a clear speaking voice and a good sense of humour.