Personal Assistant to CEO of HedgeFund/Family Office - Mayfair
Mayfair based Hedge Fund/Family Office is looking for a confident and resilient PA to support the CEO in all aspects of his life. We are looking for someone who enjoys a true PA role but is happy to work as an integral part of a small team. You must pay attention to detail and be able to deliver under pressure.
- Managing a busy diary (business and personal), including travel, internal and external meetings, and client entertaining (including liaison with clients on the CEO’s behalf)
- Coordinating correspondence and confidential documents
- Managing international travel arrangements including flights, accommodation and transport
- Maintaining the Partner’s client/intermediary contact lists and ensuring all data to third party companies are always up to date within CRM
- Supporting team members with ad hoc tasks and projects
- Personal household management support as required, including but not limited to insurance of vehicles, managing subscriptions and licenses and other external business management affairs
- Regular administrative support to COO
- Prior PA experience required
- Strong diary management skills and ability to cope with multiple changing schedules
- Well organised and able to multi-task, juggle workloads and meet strict deadlines
- Advanced MS office skills with proficiency with Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Strong communication skills; both written and spoken