P.A to Group Human Resources Director
PA to Group Human Resources Director, City
An excellent opportunity has arisen in a highly respected Investment Management firm. This organisation requires a Personal Assistant to provide a strong level of team support in a corporate yet friendly environment. This support will primarily be provided to the Group HR Director however it may also stretch to additional members of the Human Resources Management team. From ensuring the prompt preparation and dispatch of a documentation, to the high attention to detail when taking minutes, the individual is able to expand their professional skillset. Known for their ability to manage the wealth of their clients on a professional level, it will be key to ensure all operations are run smoothly whilst maintaining effective working relationships. Therefore, time management and excellent organisation will be fundamental in your ability to schedule diary time as well as manage travel expenses and email correspondence. The role will also expect general administrative duties to be carried out efficiently; including, the handling of telephone enquiries and the formatting of reports. With a genuine brand and enviable culture, this is an excellent opportunity to join a team where your contributions will be nurtured and respected.
- Previous PA, EA or secretarial and administration experience within a Human Resources environment would be desirable.
- Good general education to A Level standard or equivalent.
- Computer literate, with excellent knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Minute taking, management of deadlines and compilation of reports.
- A positive approach to working as part of a team.
- Using ones initiative and confidence to deal with people at all levels.
- Respect the confidentiality of the work.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Good numerical skills.
- Good business acumen.
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Tay Associates. If you are already registered with Tay Associates, please express your interest in this role to your consultant.