Secretary to Director
A leading national membership organisation operating in England and Wales is seeking an efficient and proactive secretary to provide secretarial and administrative supportive to a Director and art time colleague. Therefore there is a reliance on the person in this role to really add value to these paying members and ensure they receive exceptional service.
Duties will include:
- Extensive diary management
- Minute taking within meetings ensuring notes and actions points are followed up on
- Working with Excel extensively so a good understanding of working with spreadsheets
- Assisting with invoicing and accounts for members so using your strong communication skills to ensure members are kept updated with relevant information
- Supporting with ad hoc projects that will support membership team
- Working with databases so enjoying working with them ensuring accuracy and understanding of how to use them to their full potential.
The successful candidate will have good communication skills and be able to build positive working relationships both internally and externally. Strong administrative and secretarial experience, a good knowledge of PowerPoint and Excel and excellent attention to detail will be important requirements as will a working knowledge of invoicing.
Benefits include 29 days annual leave and a 10% pension following successful completion of your probationary period. The team work collaboratively together and are relaxed in their style. You are expected to hit the ground running and be comfortable with minimal supervision but know that you are working within a supportive working culture.
Due to the high volume of enquiries that we receive, we are not always able to respond to all CVs. If you have not received a response within one week, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful in this instance. Thank you for your interest in Tay Associates. If you are already registered with Tay Associates, please express your interest in this role to your consultant.