Team Assistant in Charity
5 days left
- Full Time
A fantastic healthcare charity based in Hampstead is looking for a Team Assistant to join one of their friendly clinical teams to start as soon as possible.
As Team Assistant, your main responsibility is to provide the team with top-notch administration to enable them to carry out their work effectively within the charity.
Your duties as Team Assistant:
- Managing the team inbox
- Monitoring clinical samples and their prioritisation
- Liaising with management on a variety of issues on working practices and staff management
- Preparing various clinical reports, data and invoices
- Regularly communicating with stakeholders other teams within the charity
- Taking minutes in meetings as required
- Writing and reviewing administrative standard operating procedures
- Helping with project work across the charity
Attributes you’ll need for this role:
- Ability to work well both independently and within a team
- High level of confidentiality
- Excellent attention to detail, prioritisation and multitasking skills
- A flexible, hardworking attitude
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a friendly, worthwhile charity with a great working environment. If you’d love to work for a leading charity where you’ll be part of a team helping to make a difference in people’s lives, don’t delay, apply now.
Apply for Team Assistant in Charity
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly