Polished Receptionist - Boutique Finance
4 days left
- Full Time
A global institutional investment management firm is looking for an exceptional and highly professional Receptionist / Hospitality Clerk to manage the front of house operation at their beautiful new offices.
* Meet and greet guests and provide excellent front-of-house service
* Coordinate conference room booking, conference bridges, and video conferences
* Ensure conference rooms are presentable and organized at all times
* Order and arrange catering and provide refreshments for meetings, as requested
* Routinely monitor and order pantry items and evaluate continued needs of staff
* Answer the general main phone line in a professional manner and direct calls as appropriate
* Coordinate travel arrangements ensuring all travel bookings comply with Firm policy and obtain appropriate approvals as required
* Organize courier and messenger service requests
* General administrative duties including copying, scanning, updating intranet directory, maintaining department contacts, ordering business cards, etc.
* Perform ad hoc projects
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
* University degree required (or equivalent)
* 3-5 years' relevant experience required, preferably from a financial services [or professional services / hospitality background] environment
* Must have excellent attendance and punctuality record
* Exceptional customer service skills
* Very organized and flexible with an ability to multi task.
* Team player and willingness to adapt to changing business demands
* Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic, and rigorous work environment
* Good attention to detail
* Excellent interpersonal skills essential
* Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
You will be working alongside one other Receptionist. Hours are 8am-6pm
Salary is £28-30k depending on experience.
Apply for Polished Receptionist - Boutique Finance
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly