Receptionist/ Administrator | Property Developer | West London
A wonderful opportunity has arisen for a bright, bubbly, articulate Receptionist/ administrator to join the administration team supporting a team of 15-20 people at a leading London Property Development Company. You will have excellent organisation skills, good academics, be organised, and driven and with a minimum of one-year admin/ reception experience.
You will be based in our fantastic brand new office in West London. Ideally you will have a good academic record, have strong interpersonal skills and be enthusiastic to learn and progress within this environment. As a hardworking, very committed candidate who always goes the extra mile, you will have the opportunity to progress within the business.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Meet and greet all visitors and inform the appropriate person of their arrival:
- Sign in and out all visitors directing them to the correct meeting room floors – liaising with L3 reception first
- Using the security system each morning remotely open doors to each office.
- You will manage our main telephone number screening and filtering telephone calls and taking accurate telephone messages for the team where necessary.
- Ensuring meeting rooms are set-up, cleared away and kept tidy at all times (when upstairs on the 3rd floor). Organising lunches where necessary.
- Signing and distributing post and all deliveries to L3 reception.
- Setting up video conference calls and the laptops for meetings accordingly. (when upstairs on the 3rd floor).
- Provide effective and efficient support to the Executive Assistant/ Office Manager and assisting when the Team Assistant or EA is on holiday.
- Booking restaurants, couriers, taxi’s.
- Assisting with company events.
- Ensuring company databases are up to date.
- Ensuring the reception area is kept tidy at all times: Moving people on outside if groups are gathering from the milkshake bar next door.
- Restocking fridges 1st thing every morning and ensuring all cups/ saucers/ glasses are back on the correct floors.
- At least 1-year experience on front of house reception.
- Confident and friendly attitude combined with a calm and unflustered demeanour.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office packages including Word, Powerpoint, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Excellent spoken and written English / grammatical skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Ability to respond to the changing needs of the business.