4 days left
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity to join an impressive financial firm specialising in Asset Management within beautiful offices located in the heart of the city. The company pride themselves on developing and training their employees, as well as strongly encouraging them to be innovative in their ideas and contribution to the company.
Three month EA position working 1:2 you will be responsible for:
- Extensive diary management
- Regular international travel booking, across time zones
- Organising and attending meetings and ensuring things are well prepared for meetings
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff
It is crucial that you have solid EA experience within a financial services environment - ideally within boutique finance. Ideally due to the nature of the role the candidate will be immediately available or have a short notice period.
Apply for Executive Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly