6 days left
- Full Time
£44,000 - £50,000.
Office Manager/PA wanted for this private equity business based in Mayfair, they are highly regarded for their investment and portfolio management across Europe. This role is the lynch pin of the office and carries full responsibility for all office management including PA duties for a small team. The role will offer approximately 60% office management and 40% PA support.
- Diary Management - Arranging appointments/meetings/events with attention to differing time zones
- Travel arrangements - Worldwide travel coordination of flights/hotels/cars and visa requirements
- Preparing expense claim forms
- Preparing & editing PowerPoint presentations and Word documents
- Event Management - Corp hospitality/ Team events
- Answering the phone and greeting guests upon arrival
- Ensuring conference rooms are set up for meetings
- Arranging lunches and catering for onsite meetings
- Dealing with various companies regarding office issues e.g. security system, landlord, maintenance issues.
- Invoice Management - Settlement of invoices i.e. making the payment and querying invoices and liaising with external accounting firm as well as the Finance Manager
- Ordering of office and kitchen supplies
- Dealing with daily post and sending couriers when necessary
- Other ad-hoc requests
- MS office including extensive PowerPoint ability
- Industry relevant experience preferably from an international environment
- Exceptionally high attention to detail
- Ability to juggle the office management and PA type duties
- Service-minded and a self-starter
- Some travel and overtime can be expected from time to time
For this vacancy VWA acts as an employment agency.
Apply for Office Manager/PA
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly