Administrator in Financial Services
An outstanding opportunity has become available for an ambitious and eager Administrator to join a small financial services company based in Victoria. We are looking for candidates who are very enthusiastic and keen to help a team of 5 and who see themselves progressing in a financial services industry.
The Administrator will be required to perform the following duties:
- Answering the telephone and dealing with calls
- Preparing meeting rooms, printing materials, managing posts, data processing
- Processing client applications, updating the database, liaising with any team members, clients and IFA to obtain missing information
- Helping with organising corporate events
- Writing business correspondence
- Any ad-hoc admin duties
This superb Administrator role offers a competitive salary of up to £24k. Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days.
Amanda Smith Recruitment Ltd is a boutique recruitment agency specialising in support position in the London market. We enjoy distinctive reputation.